Can't decide whether to celebrate Mick's birthday or the fact that tax day has once again passed. So how about a double celebration? 51 candles should easily put out enough heat to ignite 300 pages of tax form instructions!


Happy Birthday, Mick!! Hope it's a HOT one!
5 comments:
I do not feel the relief of tax day passing. I had to have everything done January 31st for FAFSA. And I no longer get the paper forms. BUT, I'll take a piece of cake!
Happy Birthday, Mick!
I "temporarily" got it done for FAFSA and do most on the computer, but there is no way I am paying to e-file 4 Nebraska forms online when, for the most part, they are a reiteration of the federal form, so I do those "by hand." Also, I am a procrastinator:(
You burn those 1040s!
I did our tax forms until about 15 years ago I wrote numbers on the wrong line for the kids forms. That was the end of my tax prep. I love paying to have ours prepared for my peace of mind.
Got my refund in March. I wish I could have filed a second time and gotten another one! I clearly have too much being withheld. No matter. The county/state took what was returned and then some as property tax. When property tax time comes again in October, I won't have a federal refund to help me! The good news, however: Washington State doesn't have an income tax. HB Mic!
Post a Comment